Welcome to Taylor Square Private Clinic, Sydney
Established in 1981, Taylor Square Private Clinic is staffed by male and female specialist Sexual Health Physicians (Fellows of the Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Physicians) and Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with a special interest in Sexually Transmissible Diseases, HIV medicine, Family Planning and Gay Men’s Health.
All our doctors maintain an ardent interest in breakthrough health treatments, new research, and current clinical trials.
The philosophy of our practice is to provide patients with a friendly supportive team in an understanding and compassionate environment.
COVID-19 vaccine is available.
AstraZeneca for ALL ages 18 & Over
Pfizer also available for ages 16-59
Please Ph: (02) 9331 6151 to make an appointment.
Flu Vaccine 2021 Available Now
Please Ph: (02) 9331 6151 for an appointment
- Sexually Transmissible Infections (STDs/ STIs),
- STD Testing & STD Treatment.
- HIV Medicine; HIV Symptoms
- HIV Testing, Rapid HIV Testing (Results in 20mins!)***
- HIV Treatment & HIV PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis)
- HIV Prevention: PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) – BULK BILLED**
- Hepatitis C Medicine; Hepatitis C Testing & Hepatitis C Treatment
- Hepatitis C + HIV Co-Infection
- Transgender Health & Transgender Medicine
- Family Planning
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Gay Men’s Health.
- General medicine
- STI & HIV testing, advice & treatment
- Chronic hepatitis B & C management
- Safer sex counselling & resources
- Pap smears & Colposcopy
- Transgender management
- Men’s sexual function
- Psychology & counselling services
- Nutrition counselling & dietician services
- Travel vaccination & information
- Clinical trials & research programs
Taylor Square Private Clinic has been an active participant in international & local clinical research studies since the early 1980s, particularly in HIV, chronic hepatitis and herpes. Our clinic has been renowned for providing front line services in Sydney for those who are searching for a Sexual Health Clinic, STD Clinic, HIV test/ HIV testing/ AIDS Test, Rapid HIV Test, PEP or PrEP, STD testing, Hepatitis C Testing/ Hep C Test or for information on HIV Symptoms/ AIDS Symptoms & early signs of HIV.
*Telehealth (Telephone or Video) Consultations will be Bulk-Billed to Medicare.
To qualify for a Medicare rebate for a Telehealth consultation you must have seen that particular doctor IN PERSON within the last 12 months.
Ph: (02) 9331 6151
393 Bourke Street
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 10am to 12noon.
*All Student Card (Up to Age 25yrs) and Health Care Card holders are bulk billed
**Follow-Up Consultations for PrEP are bulk billed
***Rapid HIV Tests available at no extra charge (by appointment)